What is Ninja Forms
Ninja Forms is a free WordPress plugin that is used for building forms. With the help of this plugin, you can build any type of form like from simple contact forms to file uploads, payments, etc.
Styler For Ninja Forms
Styler for Ninja Forms is a free WordPress plugin with intuitive controls to easily design without any CSS coding. You can install the Styler for Ninja forms plugin from the plugins options in the WordPress dashboard and then style different forms the way you want.
This plugin is very easy to use and you can customize any number of forms within a few minutes without any knowledge of coding.
How to Install and use styler for Ninja forms
- From the WordPress dashboard Go to Plugins -> Add New and then search for ‘Styler for Ninja Forms.’
- Install and activate the plugin
- After activating the plugin you can customize your form easily, therefore to style a form go to the WordPress dashboard and navigate to Ninja Forms in the admin dashboard and select your desired form to edit.
- If you want to know how to open it with customizer then take a look at the tutorial to open customizer.
- After opening of the form, in the form editor you will notice an icon for ‘Styler’ in the menu bar.
- Click on ‘Styler’ and it will open all the styling sections of the form in the sidebar.
- Navigate to Form Title in the sidebar or you can just click on your form title and it will open all the options to style the form title.
Here is the brief Overview of the styling options
For the form Title, you can choose different styles available like you can change the title font-color, font-size, line-height, and much more.
1. Form title font color: With the help of this option you can set the font color of the title.
2. Font size: You can give different fonts to different elements.
3. Line Height: The line height of the text shall be given with the help of this option.
4. Title font alignment: With the font alignment you can align your font in the center, left, and right directions or can also make it justify.
5. Font style: The font-style property allows you to set the font to bold, italic, uppercase, and make it underline also.
6. Padding: We can give spacing across our title with the help of left, right, top, and bottom padding values.
7. Margin: You can also provide the margin to the title the same as that of padding.
All the styles that you will apply will be previewed instantly.